View Profile GoofyGoober2

75 Movie Reviews

yeahhhhhhhh not funny.
I am a fan of dark humor but you missed that mark.
Really not funny in anyway, this actually makes you look like an jerk.
better luck next time.

so happy to see him back in action

Pretty awesome
Great story
Great animation
Great everything
More plz ;P

19 Game Reviews

haha yes i did it!!!! finally!!!!!!! awesome game also watched the doc ur in that was awesome too. You and ur buddies make awesome games :)

i just recently watched the movie, and well... its freaky and disturbing as all hell.

wait what

so the queen killed the rabbit and alice feaked her death and came to kill alice or do i have it worng, someone help me on this

ImpendingRiot responds:

I assume you meant to say Alice came to kill The Queen, in which case you're spot on

4 Audio Reviews

i enjoyed it

i enjoyed it, keep up the good work

Baby3ater responds:

Thanks.
Will do!

ur really good

you got some real talent, im sure if you work hard you might have a possiblity of getting somewhere big, im a fan, keep up the good work.

Cayler responds:

I really hope I can, thanks! :)

totally cool beans

the playstation is the worlds best game station, all the games are awesome and i will always love playstation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 Art Reviews

love her love u great work :)

cool

lol brotherhood was awesome the ending is f up though, like its unbelieveable. this pic is good too.

theCouncil responds:

Great, thanks!!! Aw... that kind of sucks. Ah well, I guess I'll see for myself soon!

good he is one of my fav..

Gambit, nightcrawler, and wolverine are my favorite xmen and superheros, uhh you should do ur own version of pico, uk like my him older and a little more serious like all ur other pics.

n/a, Female