yeahhhhhhhh not funny.
I am a fan of dark humor but you missed that mark.
Really not funny in anyway, this actually makes you look like an jerk.
better luck next time.
so happy to see him back in action
More plz ;P
Great! I love the mash up. I love both songs and never thought they would song good together. Turly awesome!!!!
i was just playing the first one last night and it is my favorite sniper game and i am so happy to see it again. Can't wait man, keep up the good work
I got some questions...
first the is interesting, it explains this stuff in a way that is easy to understand
question 1) how do you know where your conscious level (or is it all the same)??
2) 2012, is a void gonna happen or are we all going to be super smart/ connected with one another??
3) How do you know if your gonning to lose your memories during the void or if your at the level where you will get "power" (not really sure what the word to put here)?????
4) Will humanity ever be able to live 900+ years again????
1) I think most people are on level 2, but there are of course levels within levels, that depends on the individual.
2) Scientist David Sereda as well as most channelers say that theres going to be a dimensional shift, which will shoot us into the 4th dimension. If this happens, we will go through the void, but its not going to make "everything better", but rather, everything will be different, and it'll be up to us to change. I don't want to say "That IS going to happen though", because theres always chances something else could.
3) I dont think were going to lose our memories due to the current density of our reality. In atlantis when we fell, we were at a super light density and could access our memories as full-tilt 3D holographic memories. But it was so light that when we fell, we easily lost our connection. Today, it now takes 14 days of void-ness to lose memories.
4) In the distant future, yeah! Actually, we might get to the point where death is a conscious choice.
dude this was super funny, and has a lot of potential, but even if it doesnt go on the tv, please contiune it online.
awesome like always
dude i cannot wait for the next please dont take forever though, god this was fufnny as hell just like all the others great job and cant wait till the next season
i love how you made it to the song yet made it somehow reflect on the war and stuff today very good and its true: how long will we sing this song?
not ur best
it was still funny, but not as funny or good as the pervious ep., idk to me it was a little weaker then the others, although i did think it was funny when the replaced words with the word brawl lol, but not ur best work, however did have some good points ;).
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.